Food Works Group is large enough to meet a sizable project’s demanding timeline while also being small enough to give every project the personal attention it deserves. Our leadership has decades of experience working to advance a more equitable, efficient, effective, and regenerative food system.
Our subject matter expertise includes:
- food access and community food security,
- regional distribution / value chain,
- commercial kitchens,
- food systems,
- food policy councils,
- urban agriculture,
- nutrition education,
- commercial food production, and
- food entrepreneurship.
Our consulting services include:
- research and analysis,
- program evaluation,
- feasibility studies,
- business planning and strategy development,
- board and organizational training and development,
- marketing and communications,
- and more.
Bring us on board from the beginning, and our team will help conceptualize solutions that meet your long-term vision. Or tap into our skills further down the road when you want to build capacity, expand upon an existing project, strengthen implementation, or simply find a new approach to an old matter.